She is a tough, creative, and dedicated litigator, with experience representing clients in a wide variety of complicated and often high-profile business matters. These matters include disputes concerning intellectual property, antitrust, oil and gas, securities, employment law, local and state taxation, and major commercial disputes involving claims of fraud, RICO violations, misappropriation of trade secrets, and breach of contract.
She has also represented corporations and individuals in shareholder derivative suits and class actions, as well as SEC enforcement actions.
- Recognized by Texas Super Lawyers, a Thompson Reuters service as a “Texas Rising Star” in business litigation in 2014 and 2015
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of California
- American Bar Association
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- The Patrick Higginbotham American Inn of Court (Associate, 2011-2012)
- Texas State Courts
- All California State Courts
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California