Bill has earned recognition from both clients and peers as one of the region’s top attorneys. He has gained a reputation for his passionate and insightful approach to his clients’ legal issues and his dedication to providing them with the best possible advice and legal representation.
Bill’s experience and expertise includes representation of clients in lawsuits, arbitrations, and mediations regarding investment fraud, contract disputes, partnership disputes, negligence, fraud, breach of fiduciary duty, oil and gas disputes, real estate disputes, securities fraud, shareholder disputes, officer and director liability, commission disputes, bankruptcy adversary proceedings, employment disputes, and defamation actions.
- Named a “Rising Star” in 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, and 2011 by Thomson Reuters as published in Texas Monthly Magazine
- Recognized in 2006 in Who’s Who Among Executives and Professionals
- Former Barrister of the Higginbotham American Inn of Court
- State Bar of Texas
- United States District Courts, Northern and Eastern Districts of Texas, and Western District of Michigan
- President, Board of Directors, Hope International, Dallas, Texas
- Member and Former President, St. Mark Catholic School Advisory Council
- Graduate, Leadership Plano Class 30
- Dallas Bar Association
- J.D., Georgetown University, 1996
- B.A., University of Rochester, 1993