Jeven is an experienced litigator who has represented both plaintiffs and defendants. As a result, Jeven is able to bring a unique perspective in advising his clients and strategically resolving issues along the way. While Jeven has experience in business torts, contract disputes, copyright infringement, consumer litigation, and complex commercial disputes, he has gained a national reputation as a leading advocate for taxpayers in actions against the advisors and professionals that recommended and implemented abusive and fraudulent tax shelters.
Jeven has appeared in courts and arbitrations across the country and has been a featured speaker on the topics of contract law and arbitration. Jeven employs a creative and insightful approach to litigation strategy, allowing him to effectively manage the most complex and challenging cases.
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of Georgia
- State Bar of Alabama
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States District Courts for the Northern, Southern, Eastern, and Western Districts of Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Alabama
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- Alabama Association for Justice
- Birmingham Bar Association