Kerry focuses her practice on complex commercial litigation in both state and federal court as well as commercial arbitrations. She has a broad range of experience representing both plaintiffs and defendants in labor and employment disputes, business torts, contract disputes, and other complex commercial disputes. Kerry has represented clients in a variety of industries including commercial real estate, oil and gas, securities, and the film and television industry.
Before joining Loewinsohn Flegle Deary in 2010, Kerry spent four years in the litigation section of Locke Lord Bissell & Liddell, LLP. She also served as a judicial clerk to the Honorable W. Royal Furgeson, Jr. in the Western District of Texas in 2005 and 2006.
- Kerry was honored by her peer members of the Texas Bar by being named a “Rising Star” amount Texas Attorneys in 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, and in 2012 for Business Litigation. Kerry was also chosen to be a Barrister in the Patrick Higginbotham American Inn of Court in 2014, 2015, and 2016.
- State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Dallas Bar Association
- The Patrick Higginbotham American Inn of Court
- Texas State Courts
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit